…have a passion for helping others learn!
…are transitioning to a new role as a trainer!
…are an experienced trainer but have never been formally trained in the competencies of Instructional Design, Training Delivery, and/or Evaluating Learning Impact!
…need a refresher in how to increase engagement in your learning events to have a greater connection with your audience and increase learner value!
…share your expertise with others for the purposes of learning, changing behavior, and improving performance!
…are having trouble paying for expensive train-the-trainer programs!
Bad News or Great News?
Do you want the bad news or great news first? Okay, let’s start with the bad news because I want to leave you with the great news.
Here it goes…You can no longer freestyle, wing it, fake it, or make it up as you go if you want to remain credible and have people continue to pay for your learning events. There, I said it! The purple (only because purple is my favorite color and not pink ☺) elephant in the room. I’m calling out all imposters (Remember my previous blog, Beware of Imposters).
At some point, calling yourself a trainer without having the proper skills will catch up with you in the following ways:
- People will not complete your programs because they lack engagement.
- Not knowing how to design, develop, and deliver training will tarnish your reputation because you appear to be disingenuous and unskilled.
- Diminish your confidence because you lack the skills to truly engage your learners and meet their expectations.
- It will hit you in the pocket by a loss in revenue.
- Worst yet, you will be exposed by those who do have the skills, credentials, and certifications to call themselves trainers. (Remember my previous blogs on, designing, developing, and delivering training. Click on the link and then the “Training” tab for all of the training that I’ve rescued.)
I have a solution to help you perform at your best as a trainer! TODAY, I’m opening registration for the EXTRAORDINARY LEARNING ACADEMY! It’s an opportunity for you to upgrade your trainer skills at a fraction of the cost of similar programs.
No longer do you have to be in the trainer role without having the skills to show up as your best self and the subject-matter-expert.
From this point forward, you can learn how to create the RIGHT CONTENT and STRUCTURE, develop the RIGHT MATERIALS, choose the RIGHT BLEND of activities, and use the RIGHT INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES. It’s totally up to you if you want to be a good trainer or an EXTRAORDINARY one!
Click the link if you’d like to learn more about how to register for one-day workshops, virtual workshops, and even possibly become a member of the EXTRAORDINARY LEARNING ACADEMY. Registration for the EXTRAORDINARY LEARNING ACADEMY opens on August 15th.
I can’t wait to see you Learn…Apply…Reflect…Adjust as you become an EXTRAORDINARY trainer!